SEO Digital Marketing Web Design Agency For Landscaping Companies.
Want more leads and new customers? Landscaping SEO will do it.
About 97% of consumers go online to find local services, and 93% of them start with a search engine. Can your landscaping company be found?
Go to Google and search, “landscaping companies city, state” or, “landscape design companies city, state”. If you don’t see your landscaping company’s website listed on the first page, you’re losing business to other landscaping companies. Sruta can help. Our team of SEO experts has extensive experience helping landscape architects, designers, and contractors get more qualified website traffic and convert more website visitors into leads and booked jobs.
If you’re looking for a landscaping SEO firm with proven experience helping landscaping companies measurably improve their organic rankings and get more leads from non-paid search, you’ve come to the right place! Fill out the contact form below or scroll down to learn more about our SEO services for landscapers.
PROVIDE YOUR WEBSITE AND GET A FREE SEO ANALYSIS IN YOUR EMAIL.
Landscaper SEO: What It Takes to Increase Leads and Sales
Landscaping SEO companies like Sruta handle the day-to-day of monitoring and improving your online footprint, including making your website more visible in the search results and differentiating your brand across the web. We do this by following the process below.
PERFORMING A COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- Complete a competitive digital marketing analysis to see how you stack up against your top three competitors in the search results using our proprietary data tracking software
- Perform keyword research and identify the top sales-driving search terms and keywords in your market area and industry
- Establish your baseline for website code and structure, content, local visibility, and off-site citations, then compare it against your competitors to create an actionable, sales-driving plan
- Create actionable revenue goals and corresponding SEO plans
OPTIMIZING AND CREATING LOCAL CITATIONS (LOCAL SEO)
- Locate and audit existing citations across online directories like Yelp, Facebook, Angie’s List, and more, including industry-specific directories
- Optimize your company’s Google My Business page for your business address or service area, phone number, maps listing, and business hours
- Optimize your company’s Facebook page for local SEO best practices
- Discover, manage, and monitor local citation and backlink opportunities to build authority
OPTIMIZING WEBSITE CONTENT AND CODE
- Install advanced Google Analytics and call tracking
- Make your website fast, secure (optional add-on, but recommended), and mobile friendly (optional add-on, but recommended)
- Edit your website’s code and structure to be in-line with best SEO practices
- Edit and optimize your existing website pages for search visibility and creative content
- Perform conversion rate optimization on all website elements (like contact forms, buttons, navigational links) to ensure an optimal experience for your customers
MEASUREMENT AND ANALYTICS REPORTING
- Provide transparent revenue attribution and easy-to-understand monthly reports on the status and results of all your SEO campaigns, as well as what’s coming next
- Provide reports on tracked incoming phone calls, and analyze separately tracked phone lines for each marketing channel (optional add-on, but recommended)
- Monitor analytics on a daily basis to watch for anomalies, hacks, penalties, or other sales-damaging events
CREATING NEW WEBSITE CONTENT AND CREATIVES
- Publish targeted, well-written website content that improves your local search rankings and provides a seamless user experience
- Create SEO-optimized creative content assets like infographics & videos
- Optimize and create content for voice search and digital assistants
TRACKING AND TWEAKING YOUR SEO CAMPAIGN
- Monitor your keyword rankings, organic traffic, calls, and leads
- Monitor the keywords rankings of your competitors
- Monitor your top-three competitors
- Continually optimize and pivot your campaign for better performance over time
Top Company SEO FAQs
SEO is the process of editing and creating website content and code that ranks well on search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo. First, your website must be coded so search engines can find and crawl it. Your website also needs to be fast, secure, and mobile friendly. Second, you need web page after web page of unique, remarkable, and optimized content. Third, you must gain citations, links, and references from other relevant and authoritative websites.
In all SEO packages, we include:
- A digital competitive analysis
- Website content and code optimization
- New website content and creatives
- Local citation optimization (local SEO)
- Measurement and analytics reporting
- Continual tracking and tweaking of your campaign
An SEO company handles the day-to-day tasks of monitoring your online presence so you can focus on other aspects of your business. If you don’t have the time or resources to comb through pages upon pages of analytical data, rankings, and traffic patterns and then have the means to optimize accordingly, you need an SEO company.
Sruta’s SEO process starts with a website audit – an ongoing SEO campaign may or may not follow (ongoing SEO occurs approximately 85% of the time). Website audits are customized for individual businesses, so the prices vary, but the typical range is $2,500 – $3,500 (audits for larger “enterprise” websites can be considerably more). Ongoing SEO ranges from consulting to “do it for me” SEO services where Sruta’s team acts like your own in-house SEO department (for a fraction of the cost of having your own SEO team). Ongoing SEO ranges from $2,000 per month on the low end to $10,000 (or more) per month on the high end. What should really matter is your return on marketing investment (ROMI). Sure, $5,000 per month may sound like a big investment for a local business, but if your ROMI turns into $50,000 per month, it’s worth the investment. A word of caution: you get what you pay for. If you sign up with a cheap SEO company that offers low monthly payments and includes a “free” website, you may be leasing a space on their proprietary platform, meaning you lose your website and all your work once you leave. Avoid outsourced or second-language SEO work.
If you’ve got a good SEO partner, you can generally see results between 3-6 months, but certain industries with highly competitive keywords can take up to a year to see traction. Don’t give up, though—once you get going, your results will snowball.
If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it. You can’t win the game if you don’t know the score. Despite a million quotes which suggest that you can’t maximize your business success unless you track your results, most business owners and marketers are still not accurately tracking their advertising, marketing, website, or SEO. Most online marketing companies treat tracking and reporting as an afterthought—the last step. At Sruta, it’s the first step in every SEO engagement.
Why Select Sruta Technologies Over Other Landscaping SEO Companies?
At Sruta Technologies, we try and let our clients speak for us. Above all, everything we do comes from the perspective of a business owner, and we treat your business like our own. Take a look at the list of advantages of working with us vs other SEO agencies and decide why we are better SEO company for your needs.
Done that? Great! Let’s get down to the details. We can offer you a few guarantees other companies can’t:
YOU DON’T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT LONG-TERM CONTRACTS. We won’t handcuff you for a specific amount of time. Ever.
YOU’LL OWN EVERY SINGLE DELIVERABLE, FROM YOUR WEBSITE TO YOUR CONTENT. Some SEO companies won’t let you keep your work when you leave. Not us.
YOU’LL OPTIMIZE YOUR MARKETING COSTS. Everything we do is tracked, measured, and analyzed for improvements. This lowers your costs and raises results.
YOU GET THE PEACE OF MIND THAT WE WILL BEND OVER BACKWARD FOR YOU. SEO is a long-term investment, which is why we believe in building partnerships, not acquiring clients.
YOU GET A DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGER to be your guide, as well as a support team that includes an analyst, web designer/developer, and a dedicated (US-based) copywriter.
YOU GET DETAILED MONTHLY REPORTS (you can actually understand) that connect SEO performance to your bottom line.